About Me

My photo
16 years of my life is full of different stories every single day , Joyness and Sadness is always around me . Feeling dull eating Gummies and Chocolate makes me smile , and whenever I'm happy Gummies will make me go crazzyyyyy ! I'm friend to you only you're friendly to me , don't like me simply press [x] at the top right hand corner .

Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Hey ! Welcome back to my blog again , seems dead i know i know . School is getting more and more tight ! One day i will burst out soon , almost everyday having supplementary and got to stay back till late afternoon ! Let's leave School things alone ! OH YAY ! It's Chinese New Year , finally can get lots of red packets . That's like finally ! I wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year , people who are working stay healthy , people who are studying drink more Chicken Essences ! Haha , lead a better life in the future , life there's still a long way to go . Takecare Humans , off to play ! Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment